UNIVERSAL - E-MARKED
They are made from Black ABS plastic with unique BARRACUDA design. They have clean design lines with coloured insert available to add customisation.
The insert colours available are: white, red, carbon look, silver, gold, green and orange.
They are sold in pairs. Designed by BARRACUDA.
ATTENTION: We sell D-VERSION RACE with the standard version of insert (abs black) already fitted.
The motorbike that are not equipped with a LED indicator mirror need the RESISTOR depending on the motorbike system: 10 or 21 Watt (product code RES10 or RES21).
ATTENTION= YAMAHA motorbikes need the special brackets that you find here:
YP-ADATT = all yamaha motorbikes (R1-R6)
YP08/12-ADATT= yamaha R6 2008-2015
All BARRACUDA REAR-VIEW MIRRORS model RACING with attachment on the fairing, are equipped with a UNIVERSAL attachment for fixing on the motorcycle.
According to GENERAL ASSEMBLY rules, BARRACUDA rear-view mirrors do NOT require adapters, but the original attachment points must be checked for compatibility (see photos and measurements on the website).
THE INTEGRATED LED INDICATOR is APPROVED, and is equipped with a specific LED system which may require an additional set of components:
- Motorcycles with a 6-watt system need to adjust the flashing and operation of 10-watt RESISTORS (1res. X 2 Indicators / per side) or alternatively a compatible RELAY.
- Motorcycles with a 10 watt system need to adjust the flashing and operation of 10 watt RESISTORS (x1res. X 1 Indicator) or alternatively a compatible RELAY.
- Motorcycles with a 21 watt system require 21 watt RESISTORS (1res. X 2 Indicators / per side) or alternatively a compatible RELAY to adjust the flashing and operation.
- Motorcycles with original LED system require a technical analysis to evaluate what is necessary for operation (resistance or RELAY). These above are general considerations and concern 99% of the bikes on the market.
- - MIRROR ADAPTERS
- - ARROW ADAPTER (necessary for mounting the indicators on the motorcycle structure)
- - RESISTANCE (see above)
- - CABLE ADAPTERS (necessary for connecting the indicators to the original system without the need to make changes to the original cables or connectors)
To complete the AD HOC INSTALLATION we advise you to consult the TECHNICAL INSTRUCTION relating to your motorcycle for the compatibility of related products such as:
For any further information or technical requirement, please contact our TECHNICAL OFFICE: firstname.lastname@example.org