They have their ideal application fixing on BARRACUDA B-LUX ANTIVIBRATION , but they can also be mounted on any motorbike support (fairing, frame… ..)
They are characterized by hyper essential lines and have minimal size.
Sold in pair.
They are part of the B-LUX range (BARRACUDA LUXURY PROJECT), they represent the TOP of the RANGE offered by BARRACUDA.
BARRACUDA signed design.
NOTE: BAREND not included in the price.
The BARRACUDA LED INDICATORS are UNIVERSAL, E-MARKED and compatible with all market motorcycles.
Each bike is equipped with a specific system that needs a relative adaptation:
- - Motorcycles with a 6-watt system need to adjust the flashing and operation of 10-watt RESISTORS (1res. X 2 Indicators / per side) or alternatively a compatible RELAY.
- - Motorcycles with a 10-watt system need to adjust the flashing and operation of 10-watt RESISTORS (x1res. X 1 Indicator) or alternatively a compatible RELAY.
- - Motorcycles with a 21 watt system require 21 watt HEATING ELEMENTS (1res. X 2 Indicators / per side) or alternatively a compatible RELAY to adjust the flashing and operation.
- - Motorcycles with original LED system require a technical analysis to evaluate what is necessary for operation (resistance or RELAY).
These considerations are general and concern 99% of the bikes on the market.
There are also particular models of motorcycles that for technical characteristics require specific electronic adapters to be evaluated individually and for regular operation we recommend professional technical support.
To complete the AD HOC INSTALLATION we advise you to consult the TECHNICAL SHEET relating to your motorcycle for the compatibility of related products such as:
- - ARROW ADAPTER (necessary for mounting the indicators on the motorcycle structure)
- - RESISTANCE (see above)
- - CABLE ADAPTERS (necessary for connecting the indicators to the original system without the need to make changes to the original cables or connectors) For any further information or technical requirement, please contact our technical support at the email firstname.lastname@example.org